Top 21 Travel Tips Every Traveler Should Know
Traveling is all about making memories, enjoying and having fantastic experience, not about worrying. So it’s always fun to exchange travel tips and save time, cash and stress by learning from their mistakes.
No one is born savvy traveler, it something that comes with time and experience.
We all make mistake and learn something but it’s not always good to make mistake because sometimes it cost big. So be smart and try to learn from mistakes of other people and save your time by avoiding those mistakes.
That’s why we put this list of travel tips that cover everything which helps you to reach your destination.
These travel tips help you to save money, sleep better, enjoy more, worry less, meeting local and being a better traveler. So take a pen and paper and list down these 21 Best travel tips every traveler should know:
- Always keep multiple high-quality colour copies of passport in your phone, emails or some other online space. In case your phone is stolen then it will help you.
- One of my friend lost his passport at airport then he was told to show a copy of it and they would travel him. Since he didn’t and he was forced to forfeit $1500 flight and 15 days in Paris. So, try to make 2 or 3 photocopies of your passport or other important document and keep them in a separate bag from actual passport because in case you lost your passport than it’ll save you.
3. Always give a copy of your whole itinerary to your close friend or family member for emergencies.
4. Always try to pack light. If You don’t know how then follow this: How to pack Light?
5. Try to learn some common phrase of the local language like please, thank you, sorry etc. it helps you lot and make you more comfortable on the trip.
6. Travel like local and eat local
7. Use Public Transport.
8. I always ask local people about the best spot to watch, best restaurant or best coffee shop.
9. Be flexible and always ready for the unexpected delay and try not being upset on these small things, patience is very important while traveling, patience makes everything easy and simple.
10. Be ready for surprises.
11. Without selfie, picture or video your trip can’t complete. So always brings a good quality camera with enough space for capturing the best moments on the trip.
12. Imagine that you got an epic sunset photo spot but your camera battery is dead. Ohh it’s so frustrating so I’m always carrying extra camera battery with on all my trips because photography is the key while enjoying and memorising any trip for a long time.
13. A medical emergency can wipe out your saving. So always go with travel insurance.
14. We all know drink more water is good for health but I want to emphasize this. While traveling in flight , you can easily get dehydrated. So to staying hydrated especially in long flight, drink more water.
15. Forgetting hotel address, room number, flight number is a normal thing. So always put your room number, flight number and hotel address in your phone.
16. Open your mind – don’t be prejudices about a country or place before exploring. You’re a visitor be respectful.
17. Before traveling, alert your bank or Credit Card Company if you don’t want your credit card or bank account to put on hold while you are overseas.
18. You must add first aid kit with Benadryl, aspirin, cough drops etc, in your travel essentials.
19. Now we all have the smartphone and everything is digital so try to install these travel apps in your smartphone, tablet or whatever smart device you have. Here is the list of Best Travel app for Traveler
20. Download your favorite movies and other entertainment stuff before traveling so that any unexpected delays don’t bother you.
21. Always pack some personal items separate from your main bag in case you lost your bag, you still have some clothing and personal items.
That’s it! Here my top 21 travel tips follow them and you’ll become the best traveler in no time. Hope it will help you. If you know any travel tips than list them in below comment section and help other travelers.
If you Love this then Pin it!!